Pedros Pro T/L Handle Hex Wrench Set - 9 Piece
- ShowProduct Information The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can ma... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- We started by choosing heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance
- We then added extra length to each leg of the wrench offering better leverage and easy access of hard-to-reach bolts
- Each end of the wrench is purpose-built with a versatile round-style end on the long leg and on the short leg, Pedro's proprietary anti-slip grooves ensuring secure and safe usage on even the toughest of bolts
- Finally we finished off by overmolding the Pro T/L hex wrenches with an ergonomically designed, soft plastic TPR handle that fits in your hand like a glove giving the ultimate in grip and comfort.
- The set includes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm hex and T25 torx, in convenient custom Pedro's pouch.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.