A floor pump is one of the best investments a rider can make to keep their bike ready for action. Experts agree that tyre pressure, more than any fancy frame material, the latest suspension, or high-tech wheels, affects the ride quality of any bike. In addition to ride quality, tyre pressure affects traction for cornering and stopping, rolling efficiency, power transfer, flat prevention, and overall safety.
A floor pump will make inflating your tyres easier, quickly, and more accurate when compared to other means such as a small hand pump, compressor, or other inflating devices. Choosing the right model depends on how often you plan to use the pump, what inflation pressures you bike's tyres require, the type of valve your tubes have and what features the pump has to make inflation easier and quicker.
- Pedro's Super Prestige Floor Pump was designed with professional performance in mind.
- Pedro's latest version of the Super Prestige improves upon its own legacy as a favorite among top mechanics and includes features demanded by the best.
- These features include :
- High quality alloy steel construction for durability
- An automatic head design that instantly adapts to either presta/schrader tube valve types with integrated bleed valve for quickly setting exact pressures
- An integrated top-mounted dial pressure gauge
- Comfortable ergonomic soft grip handle
- Heavy duty alloy steel base for stability.
- The Super Prestige is designed with a long stroke, narrow barrel design to quickly inflate tyres, but with less effort, up to 160PSI (11 Bar) maximum pressure.
- Backed by a Pedro's two year warranty