Includes front and rear wheel locking skewers, seatpost lock with seat collar, headset lock, and coded key.
Unlike a traditional lock, with Pinhead you can now protect specific components on your bike from theft. The unique Pinhead key system means that, unlike competitor locks of this type, they cannot be removed with a simple screwdriver. The Convex technology on Pinhead locks protects them from removal by hammer, pliers, picks, universal socket tools, grinders and bolt cutters.
Once installed, the quick release wheel locks remain permanently on your bike, even when you ride. When you need to remove your wheels for servicing, your Pinhead key lets you do this quickly and easily. The seatpost lock also remains on your bike once installed, locking the seatpost to the frame. When you need to adjust your saddle height you can simply use your pinhead key to unlock the clamp.
Pinhead locks use a special coded key that comes with each lockset. The key is ergonomically engineered to install and tighten your locks, and also serves as a bottle opener. Each key is different, and comes engraved with a nine-digit code so it can be replaced if lost. With your key code, matching locks can be ordered to protect your other components or other bikes.
Make sure to register your key code at pinheadlocks.com so that if your key is lost, a replacement key can be made for you.
- Protection for: Both Wheels, Seatpost, Headset, Fork & Stem
- Replaces your existing quick release skewers, seatpost clamp and headset top cap
- Easy, one-time installation
- One key to lock and unlock your wheels, seatpost and headset
- Skewer Length: 125mm (front) / 168mm (rear)
- Skewer installed weight: 33g (front) / 37g (rear)
- Seatpost Lock installed weight: 41g
- Headset Lock installed weight: 16g
- Materials: Precision forged Cro-Mo steel and aircraft grade aluminium alloy
- Online lost key replacement available for keys registered with Pinhead
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
1 x Front Skewer
1 x Rear Skewer
3 x Lock Nuts
3 x Washers
2 x POG Security Washers for the skewers
1 x Rubber cap for the seatpost lock
1 x Shim to fit all seatposts (from 28.6mm OD to 31.8mm OD)
1 x Headset Lock Bolt
1 x Engraved Headset Top Cap
1 x Unique Pinhead Key for quick release locks and seatpost locks