This pack offers a complete anti-theft system for your whole bike.
Unlike traditional locks, with Pinhead you can now protect specific components on your bike from theft. The unique Pinhead key system means that, unlike competitor locks of this type, they cannot be removed with a simple screwdriver.
Once installed, the quick release wheel locks, seatpost lock and headset lock remain permanently on your bike, even when you ride. When you need to remove components for adjustments and servicing, your Pinhead key lets you do this quickly and easily. The Convex technology on Pinhead locks protects them from removal by hammer, pliers, picks, universal socket tools, grinders and bolt cutters.
The City Lock is half the weight of competitor frame locks, without being any less secure. Its robust 40mm x 14mm cross section, hinged closure system and hidden key entry, prevent even the most sophisticated attacks from thieves. The pack also includes a mounting bracket for the City Lock which can be attached to you seat tube or seatpost. The bracket allows for easy storage whilst riding.
Pinhead locks use a special coded key that comes with each lockset. The key is ergonomically engineered to install and tighten your locks, and also serves as a bottle opener. Each key is different, and comes engraved with a nine-digit code so it can be replaced if lost. With your key code, matching locks can be ordered to protect your other components or other bikes.
Make sure to register your key code at pinheadlocks.com so that if you key is lost, a replacement key can be made for you.
- Protection for: Your whole bike including frame, both wheels, seatpost and headset
- Replaces your existing quick release skewers, seatpost clamp and headset top cap
- Easy, one-time installation
- One key to lock and unlock your wheels, seatpost and headset
- Skewer Length: 125mm (front) / 168mm (rear)
- Skewer installed weight: 33g (front) / 37g (rear)
- Seatpost Lock installed weight: 41g
- Headset Lock installed weight: 16g
- Materials: Precision forged Cro-Mo steel and aircraft grade aluminium alloy
- City Lock shackle dimensions: 151mm x 72mm (inside) / 187mm x 105mm (outside) / 40mm x 14mm (anti-bolt cutter cross-section)
- City Lock weight: 660g
- Nylon cover on the City lock prevents damage to your frame.
- Online lost key replacement available for keys registered with Pinhead
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
- 1 x City Lock
- 1 x City Lock mount bracket
- 1 x Front Skewer
- 1 x Rear Skewer
- 3 x Lock Nuts
- 3 x Washers
- 2 x POG Security Washers for the skewers
- 1 x Rubber cap for the seatpost lock
- 1 x Shim to fit seatposts (from 28.6mm OD to 31.8mm OD)
- 1 x Headset Lock Bolt
- 1 x Engraved Headset Top Cap
- 2 x Unique Pinhead Keys