Locking Seatpost Collar or Saddle Lock for saddles mounted with a vertical bolt, with a Solid Axle Style Key.
Unlike a traditional lock, with Pinhead you can now protect specific components on your bike from theft. The unique Pinhead key system means that, unlike competitor locks of this type, they cannot be removed with a simple screwdriver. The Convex technology on Pinhead locks protects them from removal by hammer, pliers, picks, universal socket tools, grinders and bolt cutters.
Once installed, the lock (which can be used to lock either a saddle or a seatpost) remains permanently on your bike, even when you ride. When used to lock your saddle, the locking collar prevents access to the rear vertical bolt of the seatpost. When you need to adjust your saddle or seatpost, your Pinhead key lets you do this quickly and easily.
Pinhead locks use a special coded key that comes with each lockset. The key is ergonomically engineered to install and tighten your locks. Each key is different, and comes engraved with a nine-digit code so it can be replaced if lost. With your key code, matching locks can be ordered to protect your other components or other bikes.
Make sure to register your key code at pinheadlocks.com so that if your key is lost, a replacement key can be made for you.
- Protection for: Your saddle or your seatpost
- Replaces your existing seatpost clamp if it is used to lock your seatpost
- Easy, one-time installation
- Lock installed weight: 41g
- Materials: Precision forged Cro-Mo steel and aircraft grade aluminium alloy
- Online lost key replacement available for keys registered with Pinhead
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
- 1 x 37mm Skewer
- 1 x Collar
- 1 x Shim to fit all seatposts (from 28.6mm OD to 31.8mm OD)
- 1 x Washer
- 1 x Rubber cap
- 1 x Lock Bolt
- 1 x Unique Pinhead Solid Axle Key