Pinhead Solid Axle Locking Skewers
- ShowProduct Information Unlike traditional locks, with Pinhead you can now protect specific components on your bike from the... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Nuts & Bolts Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Protection for: One Wheel
- Replaces your existing lock nuts
- Easy, one-time installation
- Installed weight: 26g
- Materials: Precision forged Cro-Mo steel
- Online lost key replacement available for keys registered with Pinhead
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
- 2 x Lock Nuts
- 1 x Unique Pinhead Key for solid axle wheels
Pinhead Solid Axle Locking Skewers Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
These nuts are great for added peace of mind when you don't have your extra cable to secure your quick release wheel.Anything that makes it harder to steel has to be a positive.
These nuts are great for added peace of mind when you don't have your extra cable to secure your quick release wheel.Anything that makes it harder to steel has to be a positive.Close review
Nuts & Bolts Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.