Polar M200 GPS Running Watch with Wrist-Based Heart Rate
- ShowProduct Information Polar M200 is a water resistant running watch with wrist-based heart rate, integrated GPS and 24/7 a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Guide & Compatibility
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- OwnCal is the most accurate calorie counter on the market. It calculates the number of calories expended during a training session based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and how hard you’re training.
- Shows how active you’ve been during the day and gives practical guidance for reaching your daily activity goal.
- Gives feedback on your daily, weekly and monthly activity, showing how your active choices help you stay healthy.
- Delivers motivating feedback immediately after training describing the effect of the session. Available on Polar Flow.
- Shows how your running performance is developing. Available on Polar Flow.
- Train for a running event with a personal and adaptive training plan in Polar Flow. Choose from four different targets, 5K, 10K, half marathon and marathon, and get a training plan that fits you and your goals.
- The M200’s built-in GPS keeps track of your pace, distance and altitude. After your run, you can see your route on Polar Flow.
- The M200 tracks your steps, activity, sleep and calories 24/7, encouraging you to stay active every day.
- Heart rate training is one of the most effective training methods. Measure your heart rate from the wrist and see your current heart rate zone on the screen.
- Polar provides over a hundred different sport profiles which enables you to choose the right one for your training sessions.
- Plan, sync and share your training using the exclusive Polar Flow online service and mobile application. All data is easily viewable.
- Smart Notifications allow you to see notifications from your phone directly on the screen of your M200.
- You can set your own individual training targets and follow your progress towards them using Polar Flow.
- Compare your current speed with the world record speed for a marathon or check what your Cooper test result would be with your current pace.
- Weight - 40g
- Thickness - 12 mm
- Display size - visible area diameter 26 mm, 1342 pixels
- Wrist-based heart rate
- Integrated GPS with SiRFInstantFix satellite prediction technology
- Activity sensor
- Manual and auto laps
- Vibra alerts
- Water resistant (suitable for swimming)
- 4 MB Flash memory
- Rechargeable 180 mAh lithium polymer battery
- Battery duration up to 6 days (with 24/7 activity tracking + 1h/day of training with GPS and optical heart rate, without smart notifications)
Polar has an entire ecosystem of excellent applications, services and accessories to help you get the most out of our products. Track your progress using the Polar Flow online service and app.
- Follow your daily progress and get guidance that helps you meet your goals. Learn how your daily habits can improve your wellbeing.
- Free online tool for your coach or personal trainer to easily follow your progress.
- You can connect your Polar Flow account to many of your favourite services, including Strava, MyFitnessPal (iOS only) and TrainingPeaks.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Polar M200 GPS Running Watch with Wrist-Based Heart Rate Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I bought this July 2018 and was disappointed from the start. It takes an age to sync with GPS sometimes 2 minutes. When you're ready to go for a run this is far too long. Why can my phone sync with GPS almost instantly but the 2 watches I have can't? Now 8 months later after fairly light use the watch is completely dead. It won't charge at all. I'm trying to find my order number to return it. Poor product
I bought this July 2018 and was disappointed from the start. It takes an age to sync with GPS sometimes 2 minutes. When you're ready to go for a run this is far too long. Why can my phone sync with GPS almost instantly but the 2 watches I have can't? Now 8 months later after fairly light use the watch is completely dead. It won't charge at all. I'm trying to find my order number to return it. Poor productClose review
Guide & Compatibility
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.