Polar M450 GPS Bike Computer With Heart Rate Monitor
- ShowProduct Information The Polar M450 GPS bike computer is designed to support all riding styles and goals in a super styli... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Polar GPS Power Meter Compatibility
- Show Guide & Compatibility
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Polar M450 GPS bike computer is designed to support all riding styles and goals in a super stylish design.
Track key performance data including your speed, distance and route with an integrated GPS and barometer. Lost your way? Find your way home with the useful Back to Start feature. The M450 is highly customiseable, so you can set the display to show the data you want.
Use external Polar Bluetooth Smart sensors to get more performance information such as heart rate (heart rate monitor included), speed, cadence and power.
Learn about your conditioning and progress with fitness and orthostatic tests. Through these tests the Polar M450 gives you personalised guidance for optimal training. It will even measure your training load and recovery time to help you find your limits.
Get connected with the Polar Flow app to see your long term development with in-depth analysis. Stylish, customizable and value for your money.
- Integrated GPS -Track your speed, distance and route with state-of-the-art GPS powered by a fast satellite connection.
- Precision barometer - Integrated barometer to ensure precise altitude functions.
- Heart rate guidance Heart rate is your most reliable fitness indicator. Monitor your heart rate to train effectively.
- No need to install additional speed sensor on the bike
- Speed, distance, location,
- Back-to-start, (no route guidance, no navigation)
- Altitude functions
- Complete Bluetooth smart sensor support (Polar or 3rd party)
- Heart rate, bike speed (needed for indoor use), bike cadence, bike power
- User selectable training views
- Data transfer
- USB cable
- On-line and off-line tools compatible
- On-line Flow web service and app
- Safety features
- Front LED light
- User changeable color cover
- Same bike mount as V650
- Firmware update
- Free update if needed
- User chargeable battery (USB cable)
Tests - Learn to know yourself by measuring your condition and progress with Fitness and Orthostatic Tests.
Training load and recovery time - Find your limits by following your Training Load and learn how much Recovery Time is needed after the ride.
Safety focus - A smart visibility front LED light for your safety.
Orthostatic test - An easy and reliable way to determine your current condition. Repeat the test regularly to learn what to expect from your heart rate and what can affect it, then adjust your training to allow your body to recover when needed
Fitness Test - A five-minute test that measures aerobic fitness from your resting heart rate, heart rate variability and your background information. Complete the test regularly to see the progress you’re making.
Training Benefit - Delivers motivating feedback immediately after the ride describing the effect of the training session.
Get connected - Polar Flow web service and app
Follow your routes and see long term development with in-depth analysis.
Polar Coach - Free online tool for your cycling coach to easily create training programs and follow your progress.
Sensor compatibility - Boost your cycling performance with Polar Bluetooth® Smart sensors: heart rate, speed, cadence and Kéo power.
Strava - Sync with Strava via Polar Flow.
- Weight 51g
- Thickness 14,0 mm
- (with mount 19,4 mm)
- Display size 3.5cm x 3.5cm
- Splash proof (IPX7)
- High precision barometer
- Sensitive and accurate GPS
- 64Mb flash memory
- 35 hours of recording time with HR, GPS and power sensors on
- Rechargeable 385mAh battery
- Battery duration up to 12 hours of training with heart rate and GPS on
- Easy wireless sync via Polar Flow app with Bluetooth Smart
- Micro-USB connectivity for charging and data sync with PC or Mac via Polar FlowSync
- Bluetooth® Smart
- Splash proof (IPX7)
- Polar Flow web service compatibility with Mac OS X 10.6 or later and PC Windows XP, 7, 8.
- GPS satellite pre-loading
- Updatable software
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Polar GPS Power Meter Compatibility
Polar GPS Computers 3rd Party Power compatibility
The compatibility table below shows which 3rd party power sensors you can use with Polar V800, Polar V650 and Polar M450. The sensors marked with (X) are compatible with your Polar device. We have tested the compatibility of Polar devices with 3rd party power sensors in close co-operation with the sensor manufacturers.
Please make sure that you use the latest firmware both in your Polar device and in the 3rd party power sensor.
|Sensor||Polar V800||Polar V650||Polar M450|
|Favero Assioma||X||X||X||Full support|
|Power2max NG||X||X||X||V800 Full support,
V650/M450 Basic support
Extended data not supported
|Powertap C1||X||X||X||Basic support
L/R balance not supported
|Powertap G3||X||X||X||Full support|
|Powertap P1||X||X||X||Basic support
Extended data not supported
|Stages cycling*||X||X||X||Full support|
|Wahoo Fitness Kickr**||X||X||X||Full support|
|4iii precision||X||-||X||Full support, except V650|
|Rotor 2INpower||X||-||X||Basic support
Extended data not supported
|LOOK Keo Power||X||X||X||Full support|
|Stryd||X||-||-||Running power meter. Support for running power and cadence.|
Known issues with sensors
- Polar devices (V800, V650 and M450) are compatible with Stages Power meter from version 2.0.76 onwards.
- SW update done (v2.0.78)
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Guide & Compatibility
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.