Polar V800 GPS Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Activity Monitors See the latest products
New in Activity Monitors
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Polar V800 is an advanced multisports GPS watch for serious sports enthusiasts and professional ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Polar V800 is an advanced multisports GPS watch for serious sports enthusiasts and professional athletes who want to reach peak performance.
Preparation is the key to success. Create detailed goals for different types of training and sync them to your V800 to get real-time guidance during workouts. Use the Orthostatic Test and Recovery Status to make sure that your body is ready for the next challenge.
Create different sports profiles to see and record relevant data for each sport, from running to open water swimming. Get real-time guidance based on your goals. Track everything from altitude to heart rate with the Polar V800 watch.
Polar Flow records each training session and lets you view the data quickly in the mobile app or in more detail online. The Training Load feature shows how hard you have worked and how long you need to recover.
Make sure that your training is taking you in the right direction. Go to Polar Flow to see your Running Index, Fitness Test results and a wealth of other detailed information.
The most advanced GPS watch comes with smart notifications. Designed for 24/7 use and demanding sports conditions, the Polar V800 makes sure you stay in the know wherever you are.
Track your activity
Learn how your daily activity affects your recovery status and find the perfect balance between training and rest: by combining the training load from your workout with the small activities you do every day you will know your actual recovery time and when you're ready to train again.
Track your calories
Find out what your daily calorie consumption is and make sure you get enough energy. The V800 fitness watch tracks how much energy you consume in total in training calories, activity based calories and through basic metabolism.
To keep your body prepared for training, the Polar V800 reminds you if you have been sitting too long. Sitting for long periods of time is not good for your health – even on those days when you train and gain enough daily activity. Sitting affects your blood circulation, metabolism, energy expenditure and how your body is prepared for training.
Monitor sleep duration & quality
Sleep and required amount of rest are very individual and affected by several factors like training load, stress, body’s condition and individual differences. Polar Flow mobile app and web service tell you how much you have slept and how restful your sleep has been. By following your sleeping patterns you can see if they’re affected by any changes in your daily life.
The V800 includes fast and accurate GPS functionality, allowing you to see your speed, distance, and route.
Create and customise profiles for different sports and get exactly the data and guidance you need to train effectively in each one.
GREAT FOR SWIMMING
The V800 is waterproof to 30 meters and can measure your heart rate even in water (requires additional sensor). Supports both pool and open-water swimming.
RUNNING CADENCE FROM THE WRIST
Keep an eye on your running cadence to improve your running efficiency and avoid injuries.
PREDICT YOUR EVENT FINISH TIMES
Based on your long-term progress, Running Index analysis predicts your event finish times for 5K, 10K, half marathon and marathon runs.
IMPORT NEW ROUTES
Find new routes and import them to Polar Flow from other services that support GPX or TCX files.
TRACK YOUR ACTIVITY
Learn how your daily activity affects your recovery status and find the perfect balance between training and rest.
The V800 is compatible with Polar Bluetooth® Smart running and cycling sensors, which give even more detail about your training.
The exclusive Polar Flow service records detailed information about each training session, allowing you to monitor progress and plan further training quickly and effectively
- Weight 79g
- Thickness 12,7 mm
- Display size 128 x 128 pixels, high contrast, high resolution display
- Integrated GPS
- 8MB flash memory
- Rechargeable 350 mAh lithium polymer battery
- Battery duration up to 13h of training time with GPS and sensors and up to 50h in GPS low power mode
- Gorilla glass window
- Aluminum and stainless steel shell
- Water resistant - 30m
- USB cable for data sync with PC or Mac via Polar FlowSync
- Bluetooth Smart
- Hybrid solution for sensors: BT Smart & 5kHz (heart rate, stride, bike speed, cadence, power)
- Polar Flow web service compatibility with Mac OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, or later, and PC Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, or later
- Polar Flow mobile app compatibility
- Updatable software
- Compatible third-party power meters (Check third-party compatibility)
- UI languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, German, Italian, Finnish, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese Flow service records detailed information about each training session, allowing you to monitor progress and plan further training quickly and effectively.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.