Polisport Koolah 29" Rear Fitting Childseat
- ShowProduct Information The Polisport Koolah 29" has a special bar so you´re able to push the seat up. This is ideal when yo... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Fixed Childseats Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe Polisport Koolah 29" has a special bar so you´re able to push the seat up. This is ideal when you´re using a 29er or a bike with a small frame.
- Armrest shape for comfort safeguarding the child hands and increased lateral protection. Grow with your child - adjustable 3-point safety harness with a childproof safety buckle.
- 1 rear reflective sticker.
- Extra security frame belt.
- Increased feet protection preventing any contact with the wheel.
- Grow with your child – 2 option in height for placing the safety harness and adjustable footrests in 4 positions. Ability to move the seat backward and forward in 3 positions, according to child and bicycle size.
- The frame holder allows to install/release the baby seat from the bike in seconds by pushing the button. This also means that its also really easy to commute or store the seat. All tools and mounting kit required for assembling the seat are included.
- EN14344 Fits bicycles with or without carriers.
- Fits round and oval tubes from Ø28 to 40 mm
- Frame holder space required for assembling - 80 mm
- Child weight 9 to 22 kg / 19,84 to 48,5 lb
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Fixed Childseats Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.