PowerTap P1 Pedal Powermeter Set
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Best in Test - Power Meters (Cycling Weekly - March 2016)It's Like Clipping Your Feet Into Two Littl... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Best in Test - Power Meters (Cycling Weekly - March 2016)
It's Like Clipping Your Feet Into Two Little Lie Detectors.
These aren't ordinary pedals. The P1 pedal is a simple, intelligent and uncompromising design that provides the same proven PowerTap accuracy and reliability. The simple one-piece design easily mounts to any crank and does not require calibration nor installation angle setting, providing a true “plug-and-play” experience.
The P1 also features dual band ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART for compatibility with a multitude of head units and smart devices. Plus, the independent measurement opens the possibility for a new set of pedaling metrics previously unavailable to help give you the ultimate competitive edge.
- Weight: 398 grams
- Thread Type: 9/16"
- Cleat Interface: 3 bolt - KEO style
- Cleat: Red, 6 degree floating
- Spring Type: Adjustable Elastomer
- Proven PowerTap accuracy
- Release Tension: 6-20 Nm
- Stack Height: 14mm
- Q-Factor: 53mm (measured from crank to pedal)
- Lean Angle: 16 degrees (based on 175mm crank length, 75mm BB drop and 147mm Q-Factor crank)
- Firmware Updates: Over the air
- Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART
- Battery: AAA
- Battery Life: 60 hours