Pro Atherton DH Stem
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB stems See the latest products
New in MTB stems
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Developed with World championship winning and world cup race winners Gee, Rachel and Dan Atherton, t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionDeveloped with World championship winning and world cup race winners Gee, Rachel and Dan Atherton, these components have been designed to perform in the most extreme environments
- 7050 alloy is made by a 2-stage heat treatment process, the result is a strong and light component with an excellent resistance to stress-corrosion and cracking
- Curved and compact design helps prevent knee injury
- Secure, wide four bolt front clamp for increased lateral rigidity with wide bars
- Oversized 31.8 mm clamp diameter reduces unwanted flex under high load by increasing strength and rigidity
- 5 mm Allen key bolts with M6 thread across range for secure installation and minimum tool requirement
- Durable hard anodized finish
- Laser etched logos graphics
- Stem angle 0 degrees
- Low 33.5 mm stack height
- For 1-1/8 inch fork steerers
- Weight 160 grams