Pro Koryak All-MTB Mountain Stem - 0 Deg / 6 Deg Rise
- ShowProduct Information Features:Named after the rugged Koryak mountains in Eastern Siberia, these all-mountain components a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Stems Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Named after the rugged Koryak mountains in Eastern Siberia, these all-mountain components are designed to deliver maximum performance and reliability
- Squared forged design gives the perfect blend of lightness and torsional rigidity
- Made from 3D forged and machine finished 7075 aluminium for high strength and excellent resistance to corrosion
- Machined headlock four bolt front clamp for increased lateral rigidity with wide bars
- Oversized 31.8 mm clamp diameter reduces unwanted flex under high load by increasing strength and rigidity
- Zero rise in 40 - 60 mm
- + 6 degrees from 70 - 100 mm
- Durable anodised finish
- Laser etched logo graphics
- For 1-1/8 inch fork steerers
- Weight: From 110 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.