Pro Tharsis XC 3D Forged Aluminium Stem
- ShowProduct Information Features:The new Tharsis XC stem is the next evolution of headset designUnique pinch bolt design wit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Stems Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The new Tharsis XC stem is the next evolution of headset design
- Unique pinch bolt design with headset preload ring enable the headset to be adjusted without the need for a top cap or star nut leaving the fork steerer tube free to take an internal Di2 battery or simply as a method to save weight over a traditional system
- The stem has been designed to take an SM-JC41 Di2 junction box internally and is machined to allow cables to enter the front of the stem under the handlebar clamp
- Extra wide bar clamp for additional stiffness
- Available in -6 and -17 degree versions to suit 1-1/8 steerer tubes
- Weight: 145g (100mm)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.