Pro Thomas Vanderham Oversize FR Stem - 0 deg Rise
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB stems See the latest products
New in MTB stems
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Features: Big mountain Freeride specialist Thomas Vanderham has developed these components in conjun... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Big mountain Freeride specialist Thomas Vanderham has developed these components in conjunction with PRO to be totally dependable in the most demanding terrain.
Solid downhill and Freeride stem fully CNC machined from 7075 alloy offering precise steering control while riding.
7075 aluminium is a high strength aluminium alloy commonly used in the aircraft industry making it the ideal choice to produce this strong and rigid stem.
Secure, wide four-bolt front clamp for increased lateral rigidity with wide bars.
Oversized 31.8 mm clamp diameter reduces unwanted flex under high load by increasing strength and rigidity.
5 mm Allen key bolts with M6 thread across range for secure installation and minimum tool requirement.
- Durable hard anodized finish.
- Laser etched logo graphics.
- Stem angle 0 degrees.
- 40 mm stack height.
- For 1-1/8 inch fork steerers.
- Weight 150 grams