Pro Vibe 7S SKY 31.8 mm Puzzle Clamp Stem - neg 10 deg
- ShowProduct Information Features:High performance lightweight oversized alloy 7075-T6 stem as used by Team Sky3D forged 7075... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Stems Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- High performance lightweight oversized alloy 7075-T6 stem as used by Team Sky
- 3D forged 7075-T6 alloy construction increases strength and keeps the weight down
- Innovative and secure Puzzle clamp system evenly spreads load through the clamp area whilst reducing stem weight
- The Gapless puzzle clamps interlocking design makes side movement loading impossible where traditional top bolts would be under high stress
- Wide bolt spacing and forged alloy faceplate further secures and stiffens clamp interface
- Triangular design gives optimal stiffness to weight ratio
- Oversized 31.8 mm clamp diameter further reduces unwanted flex under high load by increasing strength and stiffness
- Angle: -10 degrees
- For 1-1/8 inch diameter steerer tubes
- Average weight 120 grams for 110 mm length
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.