Pro XCR Alloy Stem
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB stems See the latest products
New in MTB stems
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information If you are serious about XC the tough yet super light XCR range is for youLightweight and strong no ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionIf you are serious about XC the tough yet super light XCR range is for you
- Lightweight and strong no compromise 3D forged 7075 T6 alloy construction
- 7075 aluminium is a high strength aluminium alloy commonly used in the aircraft industry making it the ideal choice to produce this lightweight, strong and rigid stem
- Innovative and secure Puzzle clamp system evenly spreads load through the clamp area whilst reducing stem weight
- Triangular body shape increases rigidity
- Oversized 31.8 mm clamp diameter reduces unwanted flex under high load by increasing strength and rigidity
- Stem angle +5 degrees
- 44 mm stack height
- For 1-1/8 inch fork steerers
- Durable polished and hard anodised finish
- Laser etched logo graphics
- Weight 120 grams