Profile Design 38 Twenty Four Tubular Rim Brake Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The tested 38 TwentyFour tubular rim has been paired to a standard hub to produce a lightweight whee... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The tested 38 TwentyFour tubular rim has been paired to a standard hub to produce a lightweight wheel designed for a variety of applications including gran fondos, or cyclocross
- The system retains the aerodynamics and durability of our proven standard 38 / TwentyFour clincher wheelset by using the same aero profile and precision engineering
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes improve durability and keep weight low
- Straight pull hubs are used for stiffness and durability
- Forged from 6061-T6 Aluminum and then precision machined with a tolerance of 100th of a millimeter increases durability, strength and stiffness
- The freehub body is machined from 7001-T6 Aluminum then shot peened hard anodized to create an 18% increase in material strength compared to standard aluminum freehubs
- This prevents the cassette from digging into the freehub body resulting in better shift performance and increased power transfer
- 11 / 10 speed Shimano Compatible
- Campag FH available as aftermarket spare
- Hand Built Assembly
- Rim external width: 24.5mm, internal width: 17mm
- Adapters supplied to run TA or QR options
- Spare spoke kit supplied
- Rider Weight limit: 220 lbs
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.