Profile Design 58 Twenty Four Full Carbon Clincher Wheel - Front
- ShowProduct Information TwentyFour Series wheels have been crafted using a proprietary pre-preg carbon fibre formulaThe crit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionTwentyFour Series wheels have been crafted using a proprietary pre-preg carbon fibre formula
- The critical area of the full carbon clincher is the clincher bead, tyre bed and brake track, and these are created using a patented automated process that creates a uniform carbon layup, increasing compaction and reducing voids
- The result is a structure that is stronger, stiffer, and more heat tolerant
- Tolerance to heat is important as the conversion of kinetic energy into heat energy is what gives brakes their stopping power
- Using a rim that can take more heat, in combination with a custom formulated brake pad set results in more consistent braking, and reduced braking distances over that of other carbon fibre wheels
- Having survived rigorous testing procedures, the full range of Profile Design road wheels are also officially certified by the UCI for road and track competitions around the world
- Using CFD, Profile Design has analyzed weather and wind speed data from popular long-distance triathlon courses around the world to produce a develop rim shapes that combat the varying conditions and wind angles experienced on the race course and at average typical race pace
- Featuring proprietary precision machined alloy hubs with replaceable sealed cartridge bearings
- Sapim CX Ray spokes with Sapim Polyax double square nipples
- Hand-built assembly
- 11/10S Shimano compatible as standard - Campag aftermarket freehub also available
- Parts kit included - a pair carbon specific brake pads, QR, valve extender, rim strip, tyre levers, spokes & nipples selection
- UD Carbon finish with low profile decals
- Weight: 730 g
- Size:700 x 20H radial laced
There are currently no customer reviews
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.