When Prologo decided to enter the E-Bike market, the specifics of the saddle were not just passing thoughts. They launched a design challenge at the Politecnico University of Milan - The biggest design college in Italy. This 360deg project started by an in-depth market analysis to get to know the sector, the target and the competition. All that information and data was spun together to create the best product that Prologo can offer the E-Bike market - The Proxim saddle.
Proxim W400 is the newest member of the Proxim family. It is ideal for both e-bikes and standard bikes, for off-road use but also for commuting / leisure thanks to its size and padding levels (Multi Sector System).
Proxim W400 is available in 2 widths: 155mm (for a more sportive use) and 165mm (for a more trekking, leisure and commuting use); thanks to its short length (255mm) the contact points and pressure peaks in the perineal area are reduced.
- Optimized Nose: wider and inclined downwards
- Active base system: a hollowed shell that lets take advantage of all the benefit of a Perineal Channel, more blood flow and air cooling, offering at the same protection against water and mud during critical weather conditions
- MSS Multi Sector System, designed in co-operation with the Polytechnic of Milan, it helps to improve comfort and performance; the active foam pads, separated from each other, create independent zones that work in a smart and individual way, favoring the natural movement of the pedaling phases both of pushing and pulling, absorbing the vibrations that the base transfers to the saddle. The Round Shape of the M5 allows the pelvis a natural rotation, creating stability and support for the lumbar areas, and the distribution of the pressures on a greater surface
- New Forms: the new softer and padded foams used on the W400 guarantee a high level of comfort allowing the cyclist to spend long rides sitting in the saddle (1cm thickness for the 153 version; 1.7cm thickness for the 163mm)
- Rear handle and reflective graphics: The saddle is equipped with a rear "handle" to facilitate the movement of the bicycle as well as reflective graphics to improve safety
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Customer reviews and Q&A's are disabled because you declined functional cookies.
To enable reviews and Q&A's click the 'Cookie Settings' button below and enable functional cookies.
Prologo Proxim W400 T2.0 165 Sport Saddle
Cycle to Work is a salary sacrifice scheme, where you can save up to 42% off a new Bike and Safety equipment. This means the cost is deducted from your salary as a non-cash benefit, so you save on tax and national insurance.
Here at Tredz, we accept Cycle to Work vouchers from all national schemes. For more information click here.
At Tredz, we’re committed to bringing you the best products at the best prices. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, simply contact us for an immediate response using our live chat service. Click here to discuss your price match with an agent now for help.
Subject to Terms and Conditions
At Tredz, we offer a fast high quality service, with a range of options from free delivery on orders over £20, next day and convenient click & collect from one of our stores. Simply select within the checkout.
*Courier deliveries to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and the Scottish Highlands/Islands will incur a charge.
At Tredz, if you are not 100% happy with your order, then you can use our simple hassle free returns service. Simply return the item new and unused in the manufacturers original packaging within 365 days of purchase. Bikes and larger items are collected by courier.