Prologo Proxim W400 T2.0 165 Sport Saddle
- ShowProduct Information When Prologo decided to enter the E-Bike market, the specifics of the saddle were not just passing t... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Performance Saddles Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
When Prologo decided to enter the E-Bike market, the specifics of the saddle were not just passing thoughts. They launched a design challenge at the Politecnico University of Milan - The biggest design college in Italy. This 360deg project started by an in-depth market analysis to get to know the sector, the target and the competition. All that information and data was spun together to create the best product that Prologo can offer the E-Bike market - The Proxim saddle.
Proxim W400 is the newest member of the Proxim family. It is ideal for both e-bikes and standard bikes, for off-road use but also for commuting / leisure thanks to its size and padding levels (Multi Sector System).
Proxim W400 is available in 2 widths: 155mm (for a more sportive use) and 165mm (for a more trekking, leisure and commuting use); thanks to its short length (255mm) the contact points and pressure peaks in the perineal area are reduced.
- Optimized Nose: wider and inclined downwards
- Active base system: a hollowed shell that lets take advantage of all the benefit of a Perineal Channel, more blood flow and air cooling, offering at the same protection against water and mud during critical weather conditions
- MSS Multi Sector System, designed in co-operation with the Polytechnic of Milan, it helps to improve comfort and performance; the active foam pads, separated from each other, create independent zones that work in a smart and individual way, favoring the natural movement of the pedaling phases both of pushing and pulling, absorbing the vibrations that the base transfers to the saddle. The Round Shape of the M5 allows the pelvis a natural rotation, creating stability and support for the lumbar areas, and the distribution of the pressures on a greater surface
- New Forms: the new softer and padded foams used on the W400 guarantee a high level of comfort allowing the cyclist to spend long rides sitting in the saddle (1cm thickness for the 153 version; 1.7cm thickness for the 163mm)
- Rear handle and reflective graphics: The saddle is equipped with a rear "handle" to facilitate the movement of the bicycle as well as reflective graphics to improve safety
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Performance Saddles Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.