Adaptable, lightweight and strong, and with the latest Quarq technology, ELSA R packs a four-pronged punch to elevate bike and rider performance. The lightweight spider houses integrated electronics, a CR2032 battery, LED indicator and visible ANT+™ ID. Power Balance™ captures left and right drive strokes. OmniCal™ gives you a choice of chainrings with no compromise on accuracy. Exogram™ Hollow Carbon crank arms minimize weight and maximize speed. The ELSA R can take any athlete’s cycling to the next level.
- Power measurement in the crankset spider — the heart of your bicycle, its sole job is to convert the effort from both legs to forward motion.
- 10K™ temperature compensation eliminates temperature effects on power measurement.
- AxCad™ accelerometer cadence removes the need for a magnet.
- An LED and visible ANT+™ ID streamline installation and operation.
- OmniCal™ means you can change chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- CR2032 battery – 300 hours of riding time.
- Exogram™ Hollow Carbon crank arms
- Quarq power meters have an IPX7 waterproof rating. They feature a 2-year warranty, free firmware updates and Quarq’s acclaimed worldwide support.
- Material - Exogram™ Hollow Carbon crank arms, CNC machined AL spider
- Bolt Circle Diameter - 130 BCD, 110BCD
- Bottom Bracket - GXP, Press Fit GXP, BB30, Press Fit 30, BBright
- Wireless Technology - ANT+
- Battery - CR2032 - over 300 hours of riding time
- Weight - 576g (GXP, 130BCD, 172.5mm)
- Head Unit - ANT+™ compatible head units including Garmin Edge® 1000, 810, 800, 510 and 500, and Garmin Forerunner® 910XT (available separately)
- Analysis Software - TrainingPeaks WKO+®, TrainingPeaks®, Golden Cheetah, Strava® (available separately)