RSP Urban Disc Bike Rear Pannier Rack
- ShowProduct Information A rear carrier and pannier rack for securely stowing up to 25kg of luggage and designed to fit bikes... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Bike Racks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Designed to fit bikes with disc brakes
- Lightweight alloy construction with 8mm oversize tubing
- Top plate is ideal for rack packs and conventional bags whilst also acting as a mudguard
- Universal telescopic legs for easy fitment
- Supplied with extended fittings for bikes with small frames
- Maximum load 25kg
- To fit wheel size 26" - 28"
RSP Urban Disc Bike Rear Pannier Rack Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Originally delivered without fixings eg spacers but Tredz quickly sent replacement. Feels well made and light. Comes with 35mm m5 bolts which I found too short so bought 45mm ones from ebay. Solid strip keeps spray off your back.
Originally delivered without fixings eg spacers but Tredz quickly sent replacement. Feels well made and light. Comes with 35mm m5 bolts which I found too short so bought 45mm ones from ebay. Solid strip keeps spray off your back.Close review
Bike Racks Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.