Race Face Chester 31.8mm MTB Stem
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB stems See the latest products
New in MTB stems
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Do you love to ride your mountain bike? Love boosting big airs, punishing the trails and your gear? ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionDo you love to ride your mountain bike? Love boosting big airs, punishing the trails and your gear? A rider not worried about having the lightest, most expensive on the market...you just want parts that can take a beating and won't let you down?
The Chester Stem is a practical stem with 2 length options, big bold graphics, and that legendary bomb-proof Race Face toughness baked right in.
- Forged & blasted 2014 alloy for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight.
- Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position.
- Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts.
- Faceplate eliminates 'stress risers' which can cause your bar to bend or break.
- Length: 50/70 mm
- Weight: 171g (70mm)
- Rise: 8 Deg
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.