Race Face Cinch BSA30 Bottom Bracket
- ShowProduct Information Standard 6806 retainer bearingsBearings are factory filled with Phil Wood greaseCups are machined fo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Bottom Brackets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Standard 6806 retainer bearings
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease
- Cups are machined for a high tolerance frame fit
- Includes an industry exclusive inner sleeve to protect against water ingress
- Race Face BSA30 cups are installed with a RF BSA30 cup tool or with BSA30 standard tools from Rotor, Zipp, and Enduro
- BUILT FOR: XC/AM/FR/DH
- WEIGHT: 87g
- COMPATIBILITY: Standard threaded BSA shells
Race Face Cinch BSA30 Bottom Bracket Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Fitted this to my fat bike with race face cinch cranks. The axle was a tight fit through the bearings. Running fine so far.
Fitted this to my fat bike with race face cinch cranks. The axle was a tight fit through the bearings. Running fine so far.Close review
Bought the BB to match my Turbine Cinch cranks for my 5" tyred fatty, probably the best fatbike crank BBcrank combo out there.
Bought the BB to match my Turbine Cinch cranks for my 5" tyred fatty, probably the best fatbike crank BBcrank combo out there.Close review
Bottom Brackets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.