Race Face Next SL G4 Crank Arms - Bottom Bracket Sold Separately
- ShowProduct Information Introducing the lightest production carbon crankset on the planet. Proudly designed, tested and manu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cranks & Chainsets Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Completely redesigned for 2014.
- The crank arms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core - no internal aluminum spine.
- Industry standard 30mm spline interface CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminum super alloy that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application).
- Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments.
- Built for: XC Race / Trail / Enduro.
- Size: 170, 175mm.
- 68/73 BSA.
- 100mm BSA.
- Spindle Diameter: 30mm.
- Weight: 347g, 175mm w/o BB 540g (24/38T).
- 64/104mm BCD 2X w/o bash: 47mm.
- 80/120mm BCD 2X w/o bash: 49.5mm.
- 3X: 51mm.
- DM: 51mm.
- 2X w/o bash: 47mm.
- Q Factor: 169mm with the pedal washers.
- Colour: Matte Carbon, Stealth, Turquoise, Orange.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cranks & Chainsets Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.