Race Face Next SL Seatpost
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rigid seatposts See the latest products
New in Rigid seatposts
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Next seatpost sets a new standard for a performance carbon post, featuring our new innovative Hu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Features Race Face exclusive new Hunter head design
- Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head
- Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial in of the saddle angle by hand
- Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening
- The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube
- Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon
- Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails
- Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment
- Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
- The seatpost tube is manufactured using our proven Next optimized carbon technology
- The highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post.
- Built For: XC/Trail
- Size: 27.2, 30.9 & 31.6mm
- Length: 400mm
- Weight: 250g (30.9mm)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.