Race Face Ride Fat Crank Arms & BB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike See the latest products
View SRAM NX Eagle DUB X-Sync 2 Boost 148 Direct Mount Crankset - 12 Speed (Cups/Bearings Not Included)Now £79.99
New in Mountain Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information RIDE offers the Race Face performance and craftsmanship the brand is known for at an attractive pric... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionRIDE offers the Race Face performance and craftsmanship the brand is known for at an attractive price point. With laser etched Race Face signature styling and the "EXI" interface external bottom bracket system for easier installation and removal, RIDE brings the RF bling and functionality with-out the price tag
- Crank arms are net forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio
- All Race Face XC cranksets feature 'EXI' interface external bottom bracket system for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools
- Retains the same chainline adjustment feature as our high end X-Type cranksets, giving you the ability to achieve perfect drivetrain alignment with difficult suspension frame designs and fine-tuning shifting chainguide set-ups. Only Race Face cranks offer this extremely useful feature
- Features our lightweight, forged and CNC machined CroMo steel EXI spindle
- BB cups are forged & CNC machined from high strength 6066 aluminum
- Bearings feature custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease & keep contaminants out
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested & proven to extend bearing life
- BUILT FOR: Fat Bikes
- SIZE:170, 175mm arm length
- BB SHELL: 100mm
- Available in standard and 190mm dropout spacing