Race Face Ride XC Singlespeed Cranks
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With Race Face signature styling, our RIDE XC cranks features the 'EXI interface' - our newest versi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionWith Race Face signature styling, our RIDE XC cranks features the 'EXI interface' - our newest version of our external bottom bracket system delivering superior performance and excellent value.
- Crank arms are net forged from 6061 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio.
- All 2008 Race Face XC cranksets feature our new 'EXI' interface external bottom bracket system for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools.
- Retains the same 3mm range chainline adjustment feature as our high end X-Type cranksets which aids in dialing in drive train performance.
- RIDE XC's hard wearing 7075 aluminum 44 tooth outer chainring has been upgraded and improved for 2008 with extensive CNC machining for shifting accuracy and sharper looks.
- Features our lightweight, forged and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle.
- BB cups are forged and CNC machined from high strength 6066 aluminum.
- Bearings feature our new custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease and keep contaminants out.
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested & proven to extend bearing life.
- BUILT FOR: XC
- SIZE: 170, 175mm and 68/73mm BB Shell
- RING CONFIGURATION: 32T/Bash or 34T/Bash
- COLOUR: Bad Ass Black
- Weight: 995g (175mm with triple rings and BB)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.