Race Face Trigger Baggy Cycling Shorts
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Baggy Shorts See the latest products
New in Baggy Shorts
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Soft hand lightweight, yet durable, 4-way stretch fabric for the ultimate comfort and mobility on yo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Product DescriptionSoft hand lightweight, yet durable, 4-way stretch fabric for the ultimate comfort and mobility on your go-to pedally bike. Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish ensures the fabric beads water up to 60 washes. A baggy trail style short with unrestricted mobility recommended for everything from epic days in the saddle to multi-discipline Enduro racing. Corded Nylon back panel for back rise stretch and coverage against tyre spray. Inseam is 35cm (13¼"), knee length, hem opening.
- 4-Way Stretch
- 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex, DWR treated
- Quick dry, lightweight, stretch woven.
- Zippered front fly with dual snap closure and Velcro reinforcement.
- Branded grab tab.
- Contrast Colour, reverse tape zippered hand pockets.
- Inner waistband adjustment system with silicone gripper print.
- Raised back panel for additional coverage while in riding position.
- Patch Cargo storage pocket.
- Stretch Lumbar panel is corded Nylon.
- Back pocket flaps have magnetic closures.
- Back right pocket has secure zip closure.
- Branded zipper pullers throughout for ease of use with gloves.
- Double reinforced seams throughout.
Race Face Trigger Baggy Cycling Shorts Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Absolutely love these shorts. Excellent build quality. Super light and stretchy. Will definitely be the only shorts I buy in the future.
Absolutely love these shorts. Excellent build quality. Super light and stretchy. Will definitely be the only shorts I buy in the future.Close review