Race Face Turbine 35mm MTB Stem
- ShowProduct Information The Turbine 35 stem was designed to reduce overall system weight while retaining the proven stiffnes... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Stems Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe Turbine 35 stem was designed to reduce overall system weight while retaining the proven stiffness and performance the Race Face line is known for. The stem itself is measurably stiffer than the 31.8mm offering and, although the system is a seemingly burlier build, the weight savings gained by the reduction in bar material actually makes the 35 system lighter overall. An impressively light, strong addition to your enduro/trail build
- Machined to precision with 7075 aluminium for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight
- Interlocking four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body
- Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry
- Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break
- Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp gives extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube
- Laser etched logos
- Built For: Enduro/Trail
- Size: 50mm, 60mm, 70mm or 80mm
- Rise: 6°
- Bar Diameter: 35mm
- Steer Tube Diameter: 1 1/8"
- Stack Height: 40mm
- Weight: 140 grams(50mm)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.