Race Face Turbine Dropper Post Hop-Up Lever Upgrade
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Seatpost Spares See the latest products
New in Seatpost Spares
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For the 1x drivetrain users, there’s a gap missing on the handlebars that can only be filled by a be... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
For the 1x drivetrain users, there’s a gap missing on the handlebars that can only be filled by a beautifully crafted lever like the Race Face Turbine Dropper Post Hop-Up Lever Upgrade.
Made for the race Face Turbine dropper seatpost as well as the Easton Haven dropper seatpost, it replaces the top-mounted lever that comes as standard. It is more ergonomically friendly, sitting just below the handlebars where a front shifter would normally be.
The lever is made from 6061-T6 Aluminium for high strength and lightweight performance. It pivots on precision ball bearings for an ultra-smooth action. An increased leverage ratio reduces the amount of pressure needed on the lever. A textured lever makes for a non-slip surface.
This lever can be used as an aftermarket replacement for many cable operated dropper posts out there. It is available in a variety of anodised colours.
- Made from forged and machined 6061-T6 Aluminium for high strength and light weight
- Lever pivots on precision bearings for smooth action and durability
- 2 mounting positions for ideal placement for each user
- Increased leverage ratio for reduced actuation force over universal lever
- Textured non-slip thumb pad for not slipping thumbs
- Will actuate Race Face and Easton dropper posts and many other cable operated posts (11mm of cable pull max)
- High quality cable tension adjuster to dial in post operation perfectly
- Quick disconnect from handlebar for post cleaning/adjustments/service while leaving clamp fixed to the bar where you like it.