Race Face Turbine Seatpost
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rigid seatposts See the latest products
New in Rigid seatposts
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description New for 2011, the Turbine seatpost sets the standard for lightweight performance aluminum posts.Feat... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Featuring an innovative, patented head design that offers maximum adjustability while minimizing weight.
- Low profile rail clamps with shorter bolts improves clearance for the riders legs.
- Forged and CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, the seatpost head is incredibly strong & fatigue resistant.
- Patented head design is lightweight & distributes loads more efficiently than conventional seatpost head designs.
- Offers unprecedented adjustability - with infinite tilt adjustment completely independent from the fore/aft adjustment.
- Side clamping rail system distributes loads to the clamp, rather than the bolt, virtually eliminating the possibility of broken bolts.
- The head accommodates 7mm & 8mm rails while giving 35mm of rail support.
- Features a 0.5" rearward offset.TUBE:
- The seatpost tube is manufactured from 7050 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio.
- Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight.
- The tube is anodized and shot peened for increased fatigue life.Spec
- BUILT FOR: XC/trail/AM
- SIZE: 27.2, 30.0, 30.9, 31.6mm
- LENGTH: 400mm
- WEIGHT: 250g (30.9mm)
- COLOUR: Bad Ass Black