Raleigh Bedlam 20w 2019 - Kids Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 20 Wheel Hardtail See the latest products
New in 20 Wheel Hardtail
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Hi-tensile steel frame with rigid fork; designed for all styles of riding, the frame is strong and t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Hi-tensile steel frame with rigid fork; designed for all styles of riding, the frame is strong and the rigid fork is for easy manoeuvrability
- Full Shimano transmission; on all Raleigh Children's geared bikes we fit full Shimano transmission including; Shimano freewheels, derailleur?s and Shimano Revoshift shifters. This ensures component compatibility and will improve your child's experience of learning how to change gears. In our experience this style of gear shifter is easier for your child to change gear with than other styles of gear shifters, Shimano Revoshift also enables your child to keep their hands fully on the handlebar whilst they are changing gear
- Rear derailleur protector; we fit as standard a rear gear protector which prevents damage to the high level of Shimano gears if the bike is dropped to the ground
- Aluminium V-brakes; a high specification on Raleigh Children's bikes fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children's bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh Children's bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Lower rise handlebars to give a riding position so your child is more aware of their surroundings, the handlebar area is finished off with softer dual compound co-ordinated grips
- Aluminium rims; another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh Children's bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Junior non slip pedals; a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children's bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Graphics under a clear coat; yet another high specification on the Raleigh Bedlam, by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the sophisticated design will remain undamaged for years to follow
- Printed saddle, at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children's range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Hi-Tensile steel, oval downtube, MTB|
|Fork:||Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm|
|Stem:||Steel, 25 degree rise, 22.2mm, black|
|Bars:||Steel, 540mm wide, 30mm rise, black|
|Front Brake:||Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator|
|Rear Brake:||Aluminium V-brake|
|Brake Lever:||Resin bracket aluminium lever, 2 finger, adjustment screws|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tourney RD-FT35, super short cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano Tourney ASLRS35LN, Revoshift|
|Rims:||Aluminium 20" single wall 36h, black|
|Front Hub:||Steel 36h, nutted, black|
|Rear Hub:||Steel 36h, nutted, black|
|Front Tyre:||20 x 2.125, black|
|Rear Tyre:||20 x 2.125, black|
|Seat Post:||Steel, 25.4 x 230mm, black|
|Chainset:||Steel 36T, 1 piece, 140mm crank, black|
|Bottom Bracket:||Steel 9pc|
|Chain:||KMC HV-408 6 speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano Tourney TZ20, 6 speed, 14-28|
|Pedals:||Resin junior, rubber non slip pads, 1/12", black/red|