Raleigh Centros One Womens 2018 - Hybrid Classic Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid classic bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid classic bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Comfort and style go hand in hand with our new Centros city bikes. A lightweight frame with internal... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Light weight double butted alloy frame rides as well as it looks.
- Smooth welding gives an outstanding finish emphasised by a high quality paint finish
- Powerful disc brakes give superb stopping power
- Shimano 27 speed Acera drive train makes shifting easy
- Equipped with rack and guards this bike is ready to go straight from the shop
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Centros Double Butted 6061 Aluminium Alloy|
|Fork:||Centros Aluminium fork with disc mount|
|Headset:||FSA No.10P a headset|
|Stem:||Alloy Adjustable ahead type|
|Bars:||Alloy back sweep comfort bar|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Altus|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Acera|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Acera|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Acera|
|Shifters:||Shimano Acera 27 speed ez fire|
|Rims:||Alloy double wall 36h|
|Front Hub:||RSP aluminium disc ready hubs with quick release levers|
|Rear Hub:||RSP aluminium disc ready hubs with quick release levers|
|Front Tyre:||CST Zeppelin 700C x 40mm with tan skin wall|
|Rear Tyre:||CST Zeppelin 700C x 40mm with tan skin wall|
|Seat Post:||Raleigh alloy micro adjust 27.2|
|Chainset:||Shimano Altus 48,36 ,26 Chainset|
|Chain:||KMC 9 speed|
|Pedals:||RSP Alloy body|