Raleigh Chic 20w Girls 2018 - Kids Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 20 Wheel Hardtail See the latest products
New in 20 Wheel Hardtail
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Using aluminium frame technology, the Chic is lightweight and easy to handle. Finished in exciting n... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Aluminium frame; for your child?s first experience of cycling without stabilisers an aluminium frame is ideal it is lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre. The Chic frame has been designed with a lower top tube to allow your child to get on and off easily
- Full Shimano transmission; on all Raleigh Children?s geared bikes we fit full Shimano transmission including; Shimano freewheels, derailleur?s and Shimano Revoshift shifters. This ensures component compatibility and will improve your child?s experience of learning how to change gears. In our experience this style of gear shifter is easier for your child to change gear with than other styles of gear shifters, Shimano Revoshift also enables your child to keep their hands fully on the handlebar whilst they are changing gear
- Aluminium V-brakes; a high specification on Raleigh Children?s bikes fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children?s bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh Children?s bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Handlebars for a more upright riding position, as your child grows in confidence and they begin to ride on the roads this style of handlebar allows your child to be more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Aluminium double wall CNC rims; yet another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh Children?s bikes the aluminium rim with CNC sides gives an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against. As an extra style feature we added the painted inner rim to soften the wheel package
- Aluminium prop stand; a feature fitted as standard on all our Raleigh girl?s bikes. Using the prop stand the bike can be stood up to keep it clean and to prevent damage which can happen if the bike is dropped onto the floor
- Junior non slip pedals; a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children?s bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Graphics under a clear coat; yet another high specification on the Raleigh Starz, by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the stunning designed Starz will remain undamaged for years to follow
- Colour co-ordinated saddles, grips, tyres and brake cables, at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children?s range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Aluminium 6061, low step-through, oval downtube|
|Fork:||327E Hi-Tensile steel, suspension 20"|
|Stem:||Steel, 22.2mm, barley|
|Bars:||Steel low rise handlebar and printed grips|
|Front Brake:||Alloy V-Brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Alloy V-Brakes|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tourney RD-FT35, super short cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano Tournery ASLRS35LN Revoshift|
|Rims:||Aluminium 20" double wall 36h, CNC sides|
|Front Hub:||Steel 36h, nutted, silver|
|Rear Hub:||Steel 36h, nutted, silver|
|Front Tyre:||20 x 2.125, black, colourline|
|Rear Tyre:||20 x 2.125, black, colourline|
|Seat Post:||Aluminium, 27.2 x 250mm, silver|
|Chainset:||Steel 3/32" x 36T, 3 piece, 140mm aluminium crank, silver|
|Bottom Bracket:||Steel 9pc|
|Chain:||KMC HV-408 6 speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano Tourney TZ20, 6 speed, 14-28|