Raleigh MX16 16w 2018 - Kids Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 16 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in 16 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Hi-tensile steel frame with oversized tubes; is strong and easy to handleAluminium V-brakes; a high ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Hi-tensile steel frame with oversized tubes; is strong and easy to handle
- Aluminium V-brakes; a high specification on Raleigh Children's bikes fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children's bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh Children's bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Handlebars for a more upright riding position, as your child grows in confidence and they begin to ride on the roads this style of handlebar allows your child to be more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Aluminium rims; another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh Children's bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Aluminium prop stand; a feature fitted as standard, using the prop stand the bike can be stood up to keep it clean and to prevent damage which can happen if the bike is dropped onto the floor
- Junior non slip pedals; a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children's bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Rear mudguard; a great looking functional addition to the MX16 specification, easily fitted to the seat post designed to keep the dirt from the rear wheel off your child's clothes
- Graphics under a clear coat; yet another high specification on the Raleigh MX16, by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the electrifying MX16 design will remain undamaged for years to follow
- Colour co-ordinated grips, tyres and saddles, at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children's range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design
|Frame:||Hi-Tensile steel, oval downtube, MTB|
|Fork:||Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm|
|Stem:||Steel, 25 degree rise, 22.2mm, black|
|Bars:||Steel, 500mm wide, 30mm rise, black|
|Front Brake:||Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator|
|Rear Brake:||Aluminium V-brake|
|Brake Lever:||Resin bracket aluminium lever, 2 finger, adjustment screws|
|Rims:||Aluminium 16" single wall 20h, black|
|Front Hub:||Steel 20h, nutted, silver|
|Rear Hub:||Steel 20h, nutted, silver|
|Front Tyre:||16 x 2.0, black, white colourline|
|Rear Tyre:||16 x 2.0, black, white colourline|
|Seat Post:||Steel, 25.4 x 230mm, silver|
|Chainset:||Steel 36T, 1 piece, 114mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Steel 9pc|
|Chain:||1/2" x 1/8"|
|Pedals:||Resin junior, rubber non slip pads, 1/2", black/blue|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.