Raleigh Performance Road 26w 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Road bike performance for junior cyclists. The Raleigh Performance Road is a junior road bike that r... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Road bike performance for junior cyclists. The Raleigh Performance Road is a junior road bike that rolls on 26” wheels making it a great choice for aspiring road riders.
Featuring junior proportion geometry, the 6061 aluminium alloy frame is built with double butted tubes which are lightweight and strong. Short reach drop bars and a junior chainset are ideal for young cyclists.
The Shimano Altus 1x8 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears and features MicroSHIFT short reach levers which makes it easy for them to find the right gear. The Tektro Oryx brakes offer confident stopping power and are suitable for cyclocross as well as road riding.
Give them a head start in cycling with the Raleigh Performance 26 road bike.
- Lightweight double butted 6061 alloy frame
- Junior specific geometry provides a comfortable and secure riding position
- Shimano 8 speed drivetrain with wide range cassette
- MicroSHIFT short reach levers for easy gear shifting
- Size: 26” wheel
- Colour: Blue
- The Raleigh Performance Road 26w is available with 0% APR finance
The Raleigh Performance Road 26w 2017 Features are:
Frame: Lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame with junior proportion geometry
Fork: Raleigh chromoly performance fork
Headset: alloy integrated
Bars: RSP junior short reach short drop
Stem: RSP alloy aheadset
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus
Shifters Microshift short reach 8 speed
Chainset: RSP junior 152mm with alloy chain guide
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge
Cassette: Shimano HG30 11-32
Front Brake: Tektro Oryx 992a cyclocross
Rear Brake: Tektro Oryx 992a cyclocross
Rims: Alex DA22 559 x17
Front Hub: RSP alloy with quick release
Rear Hub: RSP alloy with quick release
Tyres: Kenda Koncept Front, Kenda Koncept Rear
Seatpost: RSP alloy micro adjust