Raleigh Pro Build Rear Tubeless Ready Disc Road/Cx 700C Q/R Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Alex CX28 tubeless ready rims, 28mm deep section, 17mm internal width & 21.8mm extern... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Alex CX28 tubeless ready rims, 28mm deep section, 17mm internal width & 21.8mm external width. This added width accepts 25c tyres to perfection, which together will offer reduced rolling resistance, increased comfort & better handling.
- Chosen 28h hub – 6 bolt Disc version. 135mm Q/R axle type. 4 sealed cartridge bearings.
- 120 point MGC freehub system offers almost instant drivetrain engagement with a unique freehub sound.
- 9/10/11Spd Shimano compatible freehub.
- Campagnolo freehub bodies available - Part No. SJFHBCAMP.
- ACI Alpina double butted black racing spokes. Strong yet light, stainless steel spokes with brass nipples.
- 3 cross lacing pattern for increased durability.
- Individual wheel weight 885g.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.