Raleigh Songbird 14w Girls 2018 - Kids Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 14 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in 14 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Introducing a modern new look for a girls pavement bike. The adorable prints on the Songbird will ha... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Hi-tensile steel frame with oversized tubes; for strength and the rigid fork means the bike is easy to manoeuvre
- V-brakes; a high level of specification on Raleigh pavement bikes for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children?s bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Resin brake levers; designed to be easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- High rise handlebars, allowing a more upright riding position, allowing your child to become more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Aluminium rims, another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh pavement bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Junior non slip pedals, a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children?s bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Full chain guard, colour co-ordinated with graphics to match the bike design, it is a functional necessity. Not only does it stop the dirt getting on your child and their clothes but it also keeps the sharp edges of the chain wheel covered and away from little fingers
- Stabilisers are an essential for your child?s first bike, giving your child and you confidence during their first cycling adventures, allowing them to learn balance and co-ordination safely
- Front and rear coloured mudguards, an essential piece of any Children?s pavement bike designed to keep your child clean from any dirt picked up by the tyres, plus they complete the look of the designed bike
- Doll carrier, every girl?s must have on their bike designed to carry a favourite doll or soft toy on their cycling journey
- Colour co-ordinated saddles, grips and streamers, at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children?s range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the design
|Frame:||Hi-Tensile steel, MTB|
|Fork:||Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm|
|Bars:||Steel, 500mm wide, 100mm rise, white|
|Front Brake:||Steel V-brake, silver|
|Rear Brake:||Steel V-brake, silver|
|Brake Lever:||Aluminium adjustable, white, 2 finger|
|Rims:||Aluminium 14" single wall 20h, silver|
|Front Hub:||Steel 20h, nutted, silver|
|Rear Hub:||Steel 20h, nutted, silver|
|Front Tyre:||14 x 2.125, pink|
|Rear Tyre:||14 x 2.125, pink|
|Seat Post:||Steel, 25.4 x 177mm, silver|
|Chainset:||Steel 1 piece, silver crank|
|Bottom Bracket:||Steel 9pc|
|Chain:||1/2" x 1/8"|
|Pedals:||Resin junior, rubber non slip pads|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.