Raleigh Starz 18w Girls 2018 - Kids Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 18 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in 18 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Starz has a modern new look with a new lightweight aluminium frame, finished in midnight blue wi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Aluminium frame; for your child?s first experience of cycling without stabilisers an aluminium frame is ideal it is lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre. The Starz frame has been designed with a lower top tube to allow your child to get on and off easily
- Aluminium V-brakes; a high specification on Raleigh Children?s bikes fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children?s bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh Children?s bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Handlebars for a more upright riding position, as your child grows in confidence and they begin to ride on the roads this style of handlebar allows your child to be more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Aluminium rims; another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh Children?s bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Tyres with reflective lines; a new additional safety feature, designed to compliment the Starz theme
- Aluminium prop stand; a feature fitted as standard on all our Raleigh girl?s bikes. Using the prop stand the bike can be stood up to keep it clean and to prevent damage which can happen if the bike is dropped onto the floor
- Junior non slip pedals; a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children?s bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Graphics under a clear coat; yet another high specification on the Raleigh Starz, by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the stunning designed Starz will remain undamaged for years to follow
- Colour co-ordinated saddles, grips and brake cables, at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children?s range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design
|Frame:||Aluminium 6061, low step-through, oval downtube|
|Fork:||Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm|
|Bars:||Steel, 500mm wide, 30mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator|
|Rear Brake:||Aluminium V-brake|
|Brake Lever:||Resin bracket aluminium lever, 2 finger, adjustment screws|
|Rims:||Aluminium 18" single wall 36h, silver|
|Front Hub:||Aluminium 36h, nutted, silver|
|Rear Hub:||Aluminium 36h, nutted, silver|
|Front Tyre:||18 x 2.125, black, reflective line|
|Rear Tyre:||18 x 2.125, black, reflective line|
|Seat Post:||Aluminium, 27.2 x 230mm, silver|
|Chainset:||Steel 3/32" x 36T, 3 piece, 127mm aluminium crank, silver|
|Bottom Bracket:||Steel 5pc|
|Chain:||1/2" x 1/8"|
|Pedals:||Resin junior, rubber non slip pads, 9/16", white/blue|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.