Raleigh Strada 1 Womens 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Our redesigned alloy frame is both strong and light so it will withstand the rigours of everyday use... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionOur redesigned alloy frame is both strong and light so it will withstand the rigours of everyday use but still be a pleasure to ride. The wide range ezifire 21 Shimano gears will help you climb the steepest hills and zip along on the flat. The Schwalbe Silento tyres have a puncture resistant layer to help prevent flat tyres and the gender specific saddles and ergonomic Raleigh grips will add to your riding pleasure.
Key Features :
- New Starda Aluminium Frame
- Raleigh Rigid Steel Fork
- Schwalbe Tyres With Reflective Side Walls
|Frame:||Strada 6061 aluminium alloy city frame|
|Fork:||Raleigh Steel Trekking fork|
|Headset:||1 1/8 Semi Integrated|
|Stem:||Alloy A Head|
|Bars:||Raleigh City Rise Bar|
|Front Brake:||Tektro 855L V Brake|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro 855L V Brake|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano alloy|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tourney|
|Rims:||Accedo alloy double wall|
|Front Hub:||RSP Alloy 36 hole with QR lever|
|Rear Hub:||RSP Alloy 36 hole with QR lever|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Silento 700 x 35 with reflective side wall|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Silento 700 x 35 with reflective side wall|
|Seat Post:||Alloy micro adjust|
|Chainset:||Shimano M171 48/38/28t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed cartridge|
|Cassette:||Shimano 12-32 cassette|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.