Ravemen CR500 USB Rechargeable DuaLens Front Light with Remote
- ShowProduct Information Ravemen is derived from their passion for bike riding and concern for bike riders as well as others’... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- DuaLens optical designed low beam, providing anti-glare broad light for commuting
- No dazzle for oncoming riders and pedestrians
- Wired remote button to change brightness levels without releasing the grip
- Built-in battery indicator and charging indicator
- Micro USB charging port to charge the light easily
- Durable anodized aluminum body with better heat dissipation
- Quick release design for easily slide in/out
- Compatible with handlebar from 22.2mm to 31.8mm diameter
- 16.5 hours run time in eco-mode
- Your ideal compact commuting light with output of 500 lumens
- LED: 1*CREE XP-G2 with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Battery: 1700mAh/3.7V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions (Headlight): 83.5 x 29 x 32mm; Weight (Headlight): 92g
- Materials: The main body is made by durable anodized aluminum; the handlebar mount is made by durable plastic
There are currently no customer reviews
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.