Ravemen PR1600 USB Rechargeable DuaLens Front Light with Remote
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ravemen Lighting. Ravemen is derived from their passion for bike riding and concern for bike riders ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ravemen Lighting. Ravemen is derived from their passion for bike riding and concern for bike riders as well as others’ safety. Coming from different areas of the bicycle industry and being biking enthusiasts, engaging in night riding is quite normal for us. To our regret, most of the high-output bike lights on the market have no anti-glare capability, which is dangerous to oncoming traffic, and as a result places them at great risk.
In fact, many people have had the experience of being dazzled by high lumen bike lights, and Ravemen believe that every rider also tries not to disturb others while enjoying the fun of riding. Based on such perception and being inspired by automotive headlights, the idea of applying a similar design to bike lights came into their minds. Through the entire process of conceiving, designing, proofing, testing and adjusting, they finally made it! That means the world’s first bike light with a simulation of the design of automotive headlights is available.
Combining high quality and durable material with innovative design, along with the concern for riders and others’ safety which has been fused into their genes, Ravemen promise their products will be not only reliable and easy-to-use to improve your riding experience, but also a trusted companion that will earn you respect from others.
- DuaLens optical low beam, providing broad flood light with cut-off line for commuting, no dazzle and glare for oncoming riders and pedestrians
- Dual LEDs for HiLo beam system, providing illuminating light similar to automotive headlight with far reaching high beam and low beam
- LED real-time display to show remaining runtime in each brightness level
- Wireless remote switch with instant max output and brightness adjustment buttons to control the light easily
- Extending battery runtime with external power source
- USB output to charge portable digital devices
- Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again
- Quick release design for easily slide in and out
- Compatible with handlebar of 31.8mm and 35mm diameter
- LED: 2*CREE XM-L2 with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Battery: 6000mAh/3.7V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions (Headlight): 100mm (L)*48mm (W)*27mm (H); Weight (Headlight): 220g
- Materials: The front and main body is made by aluminium with Mil Type III Hard Coat Anodizing; the rear part and the handlebar mount are made by durable plastic
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.