Reid Urban X1 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ready for the daily commute or training ride the Reid Urban X1 is a road bike built for city cycling... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ready for the daily commute or training ride the Reid Urban X1 is a road bike built for city cycling. A lightweight alloy frame is combined with reliable components and a comfortable upright riding position.
The lightweight aluminium alloy frame is hydroformed for strength and stiffness. Internal cable routing keeps the lines nice and clean while rack and mudguard mounts add versatility.
The Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain provides a wide range of gears so you can take on all the hills on your route. V-Brakes deliver powerful stopping so you can control your speed with confidence.
700c road bike wheels with 28c tyres offer smooth rolling performance.
Ride the city streets with confidence on the Reid Urban X1
- Upright riding position for confident urban cycling
- Aluminium alloy frame is strong and lightweight
- Shimano drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- V-Brakes offer powerful speed control
- Sizes: Small 48cm, Medium 51cm, Large 54cm, X Large 57cm
- Colour: Black / Blue
- The Reid Urban X1 is available with 0% APR finance
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Reid Hydroformed Alloy with Internal Cabling|
|Fork:||Reid Hydroformed Alloy Urban Geo Straight Blade|
|Bars:||Reid Oversize Alloy Flat Bars|
|Front Brake:||Promax Alloy V-Brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Promax Alloy V-Brakes|
|Front Mech:||Shimano TX51|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus M310 8-Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano EF51 Shifters|
|Rims:||Alex AX100 Double Wall Alloy|
|Front Hub:||Joytech Alloy Quick Release|
|Rear Hub:||Joytech Alloy Quick Release|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda Kwest 700c x 28c|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda Kwest 700c x 28c|
|Seat Post:||Alloy 31.6mm Micro Adjust|
|Chainset:||Prowheel Alloy Crankset (28/38/48t)|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed Bearing|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG20 8-Speed Cassette (12-32t)|
|Pedals:||Alloy Body and Cage, 9/16" Boron Steel Axle|