Respro Sportsta Anti-Pollution Mask
- ShowProduct Information Features: A specially developed mask to give country and sports cyclists with excellent protection... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Sizing
- Show Protective Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- A specially developed mask to give country and sports cyclists with excellent protection against particulate pollution.
- Uses a HepA-type filter to protect against sub-micron particulates such as pollens and respirable dusts.
- Includes two free flowing Powa valves to allow unimpeded exhalation, which is particularly important when riding at your limit.
- Comes in two sizes, with a contoured shape for a snug and comfortable fit, and Velcro pads for easy application.
- Made from aerated Neotex giving a lightweight and well vented mask.
- The filter is replaceable, and is designed to remain effective until a noticeable discolouration of the filter occurs.
Respro Sportsta Anti-Pollution Mask Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.