Reynolds 90 Aero Clincher Road Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Speed, Control, Perfection.The 90 AERO goes big, offering ultra-deep rim aerodynamics. Time trialist... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionSpeed, Control, Perfection.
The 90 AERO goes big, offering ultra-deep rim aerodynamics. Time trialists and triathletes love this wheel because the DET™ rim profile reduces drag to a minimum, effectively giving them an advantage over their competitors. The 90 AERO allows racers to go faster while expending less watts, and like the similarly shaped RZR® 92, it remains stable in gusty conditions, allowing the rider to concentrate on putting down power and going for the win.
- Weight: 1875g
- Width: External: 26.2 mm , Internal: 16 mm
- Rim Depth: 9 mm
- Braking: CTg
- Design: Computational Fluid Dynamics: A2 Wind Tunnel Verified
- Spokes: 16 front / 20 rear
- Spoke Pattern: Front: Radial Rear Non Drive: 2X
- Nipples: Internal 5mm Hex x 2.0
- Hub: Reynolds Racing Design Straight-pull with DT Swiss 240 Internals
- Compability: Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo