Ridgeback Avenida 3 Womens 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Comfort and style meets low maintenance practicality. The Ridgeback Avenida 3 is a women’s hybrid sp... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Comfort and style meets low maintenance practicality. The Ridgeback Avenida 3 is a women’s hybrid sports bike that offers a modern take on the traditional ‘Dutch’ style bike with the added reliability of hub gears.
Offering a comfortable upright riding position the lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame features a deep step-through design for easy mounting and dismounting. Mudguards and a chain guard help to keep you clean and dry on wet roads while the rack offers easy luggage carrying capacity. The women’s padded saddle and suspension seatpost, meanwhile, add extra comfort on rough roads.
The Shimano 3 speed hub gears offer low maintenance reliability with a range of gears to get you up and over gentle inclines while the V-brakes offer powerful stopping control on the way down the hill. When you reach your destination the kick stand makes parking that bit easier.
Cycle in style on the Ridgeback Avenida 3 women’s hybrid bike.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame is robust and lightweight
- Comfortable upright riding position for easy cycling
- Shimano 3 speed hub gears for easy, low maintenance shifting
- Mudguards, rack and kick stand add versatility
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 19”
- Colour: Black
- The Ridgeback Avenida 3 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||6061 heat treated aluminium|
|Fork:||Hi ten steel / mudguard eyelets|
|Stem:||Promax MQ-46 quill / 85mm|
|Bars:||Ridgeback alloy / 590mm width|
|Front Brake:||Promax TX-107C V-Brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Promax TX-107C V-Brakes|
|Brake Lever:||Promax LM-48|
|Shifters:||Shimano SL-RS35 Revoshift 3speed|
|Rims:||Ryde Zac-21SL / 36h|
|Front Hub:||Joytech JY-733|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano SG-3R40 3sp 36h|
|Front Tyre:||Vee Tire Co Easy Street 700x35c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vee Tire Co Easy Street 700x35c|
|Seat Post:||Alloy / 27.2x300mm / Suspension|
|Chainset:||Prowheel alloy / 38T / 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||VP sealed cartridge 68-118mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano DX / 18T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.