Ritchey WCS V2 Headset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Threaded headsets See the latest products
New in Threaded headsets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information WCS (World Championship Series) - These words evoke the core philosophy behind Ritcheys highest perf... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Titanium coated high quality, long lasting bearings only featured in WCS
- Supplied with matching alloy starnut (star nut, bolt, top cap)
- Lightweight, precision-machined aluminium cups
- Logic = Smaller upper scale angular cartridge bearing saves weight, larger lower bearings boosts strength and durability
- Uses ritchey grease and sealed design for years of trouble free performance
- Anodized black finish
- Fits standard 1.1/8 headtubes
- 28.3mm stack height
- Upper S.H.I.S EC34/28.6
- Lower S.H.I.S EC34/30
Our headsets dont always get the attention they deserve; beautiful handlebars and stems can be so distracting But this component is the interface between frame, fork and stem, and the basis for precision steering. Ritchey headsets are designed to take the abuse of bad roads and tough trails, while delivering smooth, reliable performance over the long haul.