RockShox Front Maxle DH/20mm (35mm/Chassis)
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Spares See the latest products
View RockShox Air Spring Upgrade Kit - Debonair C1 - includes Debonair C1 Assembly, Seal Head - Pike B1+/Revelation A1+ 2018+Now £42.00
View RockShox Service Kit Full - PIKE Solo Air Upgraded (includes upgraded sealhead, solo air and damper seals and hardware)Now £58.00
New in Spares
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Designed for the downhill crowd, this tooled version of our Maxle Lite is light and stiff and has lo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionDesigned for the downhill crowd, this tooled version of our Maxle Lite is light and stiff and has loads of clearance.Maxle Lite is a nifty thru axle system that makes your bike both lighter and stiffer. And less weight makes it easier to get your bike to do what you want. Especially when you don't need to bring tools to remove it, front or rear. And that extra stiffness gives you the precision to hit your lines no matter how burly.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.