RockShox Pike RCT3 - 27.5" MaxleLite15 - Solo Air 150 - Crown Adj Alum Str - Tapered - Disc
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel See the latest products
New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Reliably impressive fork that has never missed a beat’ Burley en... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Reliably impressive fork that has never missed a beat’
Burley enough for enduro racing and light enough for cross country adventures. The RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air is the ultimate, 150mm travel, trail suspension fork for 27.5” wheeled MTBs.
Featuring two separate compression damping circuits – open and pedal/lock – the Pike doesn’t compromise on downhill bump soaking ability yet allows you to stiffen up the fork so you can climb and traverse efficiently. The open setting features adjustable low speed compression damping which allows you to dial the fork in to suit specific tracks.
The charger damper features a Rapid Recovery System which allows the fork to recover faster between successive hits. This means that the fork to rides higher in its travel, in the softer part of the spring curve, which offers improved traction on rough ground.
- 150mm of plush suspension travel
- Solo Air Spring with charger damper
- RCT3 damping adjustment
- Aluminium tapered steerer
- For 27.5” wheels
- Weight 1.83Kg (estimate)
- 15mm MaxleLite thru axle
- 200mm maximum rotor size
- The RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air 150 is available with 0% APR finance
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.